Annual activities offered aside from the guided tours and La Crêperie Champêtre
24th of June 2017: Official opening of the touristic season of Moulin Michel starting at 10 am
- Salute to the flag and reception at 10am
- Official opening of the guided tours (10am to 5pm) and the Crêperie Champêtre (11am à 2pm).
- Animal sculptures with the sculptors from « Atelier éclat de bois ».
- Baker : animation et demonstration « De la pâte… au pain » ; baking of buckwheat bread in the outdoor bread oven and a tasting.
- Show in the Chaussegros-de-Léry Hall from 2pm to 4:30pm: Groups, authors, composers, singers and musicians performing : MACHIN CHOUETTE (Françoise Brunelle, Raymond Croteau, Kabu, Clermont Boies) LA CHAISE MUSICALE (Gilles Lajoie, Jean Marcaurelle, Clermont Boies, Catherine Gagnon, Normand Gour, Suzanne Dufour) KABU LANOKÉ Sound technician : Alain Levasseur
12th and 13th of August 2017 : « Les Métiers d'Antan » 10th edition
11am to 4pm Animation et demonstration of different ancestral professions : miller, baker and more. Farmers market with local producers.
23rd and 24th of September 2017 : Painting exhibition "Ô couleurs de l'automne" 13th édition
10am to 4pm Exchange with more then 20 visual artists about their creative process and personal technics. You will also see the different work stages. Honorary president: Mme Michelle-Andrée Caron